Since I don’t consider myself any of the 3 in the last sentence, I need to
change modify clarify, (yes, definitely redefine the sentence) so I can squeeze into this challenge:
“When the full moon happens, you turn into a person who’s the opposite of who you normally are. Describe this new you.
Participants, show us your NIGHTMARE.
So not me. So don’t want to the opposite.
Back to INTJ – land.
11 replies ›
- The Full Moon And The Call Of The Wild! | The Political and Social Chaos Blog
- Daily Prompt: The Full Moon | My Atheist Blog
- Under a Midsummer Moon | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Giving up… | My Top Fives...
- In The Midnight Hour, He Cried “No More! No More! No More!” | Molly Greye
- GREY SHADES | hastywords
- Daily Prompt: The Full Moon | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Do I really have a dark side? | Rob's Surf Report